[NEWS] I'm part of S2Scans now!2 min read
It’s just as the title says. I’m a part of S2Scans now with being a translator. I’m actually working on Butler-sama for now but from Volume 8 onwards, it’ll be me translating them, so guys, watch out for those! I’m not used to translating manga as I’ve been doing novels so hopefully my translations (even with all the editing) doesn’t sound too stiff. Oreki’s way of telling stories does that to you lol.
I think I’ve also just become a guest translator for Roselia Scanlations. I haven’t started on translating but I’ll tell you guys what series it is I’ve worked on when it’s been released.
Another thing is I wanted to update those who follow (secretively lol) this blog on what manga I have and what I can translate given my free time. I actually recently bought volume 2, 3 and 5 of GSD The Edge. Yep, freaking Athrun’s side of the story in GSD. So, these are the stuff to pick from:
- GSD The Edge (because nobody ever thought of picking up the whole series; excluding the two volumes of Desire)
- Otomen volumes 16 to 18
- Butler-sama (part of S2Scans now so I’m translating this anyway)
- Zenzen volume 1
- Blood Lad volumes 5 to 8 (I haven’t ordered volume 9 yet)
- Blood Lad spinoff/Brat Blood Lad
- Magi: Alf Laylah wa Laylah (if it still hasn’t been fully translated, heck I’ll debind the thing when I have time)
- Zetsuen no Tempest volumes 5 to 7; I’ll sell this to a scanlation group if they want it, I just wanna get rid of this frustrating manga D:
For magazines and other non-tankoubon stuff, I’ve got:
- Young Ace, October 2013 issue (includes the latest Blood Lad chapter and Chapter 10 of Bungou Stray Dogs)
- Newtype September 2013 issue (cause Free! poster and Blood Lad was on the cover)
- Makoto Shinkai’s Sora no Kioku (I’m not gonna debind this but I can translate)
- Comic Illustration Guidance! A Maiden’s Prayer (コミックイラストレーションガイダンス！乙女の祈り), which I’m also not gonna debind but can take pictures of and translate the step-by-step process of the artists (especially Kazuki Yone!)
My brother also has loads of raw stuff (Date-A-Live light novels and some more… moe stuff I don’t even know) and I’m not pissed at him and he asks me, I’ll post them here. Or wherever he wants and link it here.
I got more but those are tiny ones or just artbooks. So there. Some of the tankoubon, they’ll be translated anyways (I’m not telling which group or which ones) but if you’ve got a manga or something you want to translate, comment below. If I find the story or art interesting or beautiful, I’ll buy it myself. If not and you reaaaaaaally want it translated, provide me the text or raws or something.