The Sorcerer Wants Normality
Tags: R-15, depictions of violence, other world transfer, fantasy, female protagonist, happy ending, comedy
One day, Kousaka Mizuki suddenly experienced an other world trip. She was an otaku, therefore, she quickly adapted to it. She decided to live her life as a sorcerer since she had no other choice.
She lived in this other world freely using the automatic language translation bestowed onto her, and knowledge from her original world. However, reality was quite harsh.
She fully came to realize how she should treat these beautiful guys, destroying a maiden’s dream with their quirks.
“I definitely won’t raise a love flag…!”
…The country protecting her was a country where ability was supreme — extraordinary (aka genius) + strangely beautiful -> has a magnificent downside.
This is the story of a woman who died, arrived in a different world without any role, and removed obstacles while fully utilizing all of the knowledge she’d gained up until then.
*Tl;dr: Protagonist is the best.
The Beginning of Everything
- Beginning Memories And Current Mental State
- Taken Under His Protection
- Let’s Try Using Magic
- Let’s Try Thinking About Magic
- Premonition of a Battle Encounter Flag
- Lecture And Punishment Are Necessary
- The White Knights Have Arrived
- Let’s Go To The Castle To Meet His Owner
- Extra 1: Village Doctor’s Story
- Extra 2: A Certain Village Girl’s Story
- Shall We Cook?
- The Prince Is A Demon King That Looks Like An Angel
- Sir Black Knight Is Handy
- Shall We Prepare?
- The King Is A Wise Man
- I Seem To Have Acquired A Friend
- Meeting My Partner
- A Woman’s Fight?
- Extra: After The Incident
- Short Story 1
- Honest Work Is Important (For Personal Reasons, That Is)
- I Was Wrong For Making An Effort